Welcome to All Equine All The Time

Welcome to All Equine All The Time. I'm one of those horse crazy girls that has literally been in horses for longer than I've been away from them. One of my biggest goals in life is to grow equestrian sports to a mainstream audience and that's probably why I'm here now.

I am a senior mass communications major (graduating in may) that covers sports for my school's paper The Prairie. I also write for The Bleacher Report and am one of their main horse racing writers. My biggest accomplishment was probably covering the Breeders' Cup on site for the Bleacher Report last year. 

The real reason for this blog is that sometimes my equine musing just don't fit anywhere. In those cases, I'll probably post them here. You'll probably find a ton of opinion pieces here but I'll also post some non-opinion 'where should they go' pieces here as well. 

So enjoy and hopefully I'll educate or at least amuse you a little bit along the way.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bargain Sire: Tale of the Cat

The Impact of El Prado

New Stallion: Honor Code